Single or multiple images stitched together with a field of view greater than that of the human eye, an aspect ratio of 2:1 or larger, can be considered a wide format or panoramic photograph.
Limited Edition Fine Art Prints
The images above are available as handcrafted limited edition fine art photographic prints made using Epson's UltraChrome PRO10 Ink System and the best museum-grade photo papers available. The paper and ink combination results in stunning, rich prints with extraordinary presence and incredible depth and dimensionality. They promise to elevate any room.
Each piece is signed and editioned and includes a certificate of authenticity.
Fade Resistance / Print Longevity
The pigment-based inks feature industry-leading fade-resistance of up to 200 years for colour and 400 years for black and white, as tested by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. The papers used are Acid and lignin free, pH Buffered, and don't use optical brightening agents, meaning your prints will continue to look pristine for generations.
It is impossible to fully convey the look and feel of the actual photograph on a computer screen. Physical prints have to be seen in person to appreciate their beauty and subtle detail fully. I guarantee if you are not completely happy with your purchase, you can return it for a complete refund.
On the top right of each gallery thumbnail page is an orange
- Just wanted to thank you again for sharing your vision of such dark and ruinous beauty. I'm so pleased with these pieces and glad to add them to my collection. –Erin M.
- Today I found a very nice surprise on my back porch - yay!! The print is here and I absolutely love it. Beautiful. Thank you again! –Michelle M.
- I very much appreciated your taking the time to show me your pictures and giving me some insight into your thinking and your process. You know I am an admirer of your work, and I would be truly honored to have a print of the Dunluce Castle photo in our home. It is an extraordinary picture, and I responded very strongly to it the minute I saw it in your book.
I took the picture to my framer today. Wow. The print is spectacular! Amazing detail both in the foreground and at a distance. Really thrilling to see on this large scale. –Peter F.
- I have looked at many prints of castle ruins but yours nearly pulled me inside the damp ancient walls. You have mastered your craft and your work speaks for itself. I can only imagine the places you have seen in your line of work. I have a wife and three grown kids but am still a hopeless romantic . Have not written a poem in 50 years. The Transience of Power made me sit down with pencil and paper! When finished, I would be glad to send you a copy if you wish. Take care and God bless –Bill S.
- I just received the prints. They are stunning, as I expected. –Gaelle C.
- I loved this photo the moment I saw it, and my husband also likes it. –Lynn W.
- Thanks so much. I'm so happy with it! –Julie W.
- I'd love to buy a print of one of your pictures of Skellig - it's always been an important spiritual landmark for me. Maybe you could choose one? The one here, on the email, with the beehive cells looks fantastic. -Michael H.
- The photos arrived on Thursday. They look terrific. They are being framed this week. We will send a picture to you once they are hung. Thanks for your help and have a great holiday season. -Rick K.
- I got them and they look fantastic. Thanks for everything and look forward to doing business again in the future. -Jeff H.