Developing Your Photographic Voice
I’m going to be speaking about developing your photographic voice at the St. Catharines Photography Club this Saturday January 22 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Additionally, I’ll explore the motivations and development of my personal work, discuss techniques and workflow, and share my thoughts and experiences on photography as art.
Here is an excerpt from the presentation.
• When you learn to embrace your individuality you begin the process of finding your style.
• Therefore art photography should speak of and for the photographer (you).
• It speaks of craftsmanship, materials, and the senses.
• Is what gives meaning and depth to work.
• Without depth and meaning the object is merely decorative.
St. Catherines Photographic Club
Grantham Mennonite Brethren Church
469 Grantham Avenue St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada